Saturday, December 5, 2015

Trivia Question: 12/5/2015

When Hercules, in the movie Hercules, was just a young lad, not a babe, but not his muscular self--you know, when he sings I Can Go the Distance and travels to find himself--on which side was his white tunic pinned with a golden circle?



It was pinned on his left, so to those of us watching the movie it is on our right. 


"I have often dreamed of a far-off place,
Where a great warm welcome will be waiting for me,
Where the crowds will cheer, when they see my face,
and a voice keeps saying this is where I'm meant to be."

You go get them Hercules, you will got the distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to discuss related topics, ask me to write about a topic, or just chat Disney. I do ask that profanity be limited or eliminated if possible, and do be kind. Have fun!